Sadly Bitskins recently announced it will be shutting down its operation shortly. If you have any items currently listed there you should move them out as soon as possible. This is certainly not the end for CSGO item buying/selling though, with a number of other marketplaces still available for use.
Thankfully there are a number of other CSGO skins marketplaces that can be used in light of the Bitskins shutdown. Below we explore some of the alternative options and their key features.
Skin Baron is based in Germany, providing a marketplace for buying and selling items from CSGO, Dota 2, TF2, H1Z1 and Rust.
- 15% sales fee on each sale.
- Payment options: PayPal, PaySafe, Bank Transfer, and G2A Pay.
Skin Bay is another alternative CSGO marketplace operating out of Germany. They have marketplaces available for CSGO, Dota 2, TF2, H1Z1 and Rust game items.
- 10% sales fee on each sale.
- Payment options: PayPal, Klarna and G2A Pay.
CS Deals provide a CSGO trade bot and marketplace for trading/buying/selling of CSGO skins. They also support a number of other games including Dota 2, TF2, H1Z1 and Rust game items.
- 1.5% sales fee on each sale. (Reduced to 1% when you have site name in your steam profile name).
- Payment options: Bitcoin, G2A Pay, Credit card, Skrill, Webmoney and more.
Checkout our complete list of CSGO marketplaces for more sites.